Orange County Bankruptcy Lawyers
Free Phone Consultation with an Attorney
- Consumers, Business Owners and Corporations & LLCs
- Chapter 7, Chapter 11, Chapter 12, and Chapter 13
- Straightforward and Customized Advice to Determine Your Best Solution
- One-on-one Interaction with your Attorney
- Attorney Andy Warshaw is a Certified Bankruptcy Specialist
Unlike typical Bankruptcy firms, where most of the client interaction is with non-attorney assistants, we guarantee multiple, one-on-one meetings and text/email communication directly with your attorney. We want you to have peace of mind and be fully informed, and do everything to ensure your bankruptcy proceeding goes as planned.
Attorney Warshaw is a Certified Specialist in Bankruptcy Law, and has successfully helped an estimated 1,000 individuals and businesses with their bankruptcy proceedings. This experience means we can spot and address any issues upfront, and have the know-how to handle issues that arise later, to create a smoother proceeding.
Some firms will steer you towards Bankruptcy even when you may have a better option because it’s the only service they offer. Because we’re experienced in multiple solutions (as well as all chapters of bankruptcy), we will identify and help you with the one that’s best for you.
For more information about how bankruptcy works, as well as bankruptcy alternatives, contact us for a free assessment.
More About Bankruptcy
Get in Touch
- 1 Free Phone Consultation
- 2 Serving All of California
- 3 Options to Solve Debt Issues