Some people don’t think they need an experienced attorney because they believe that their case is simple or that they have nothing to lose. That is where the trouble begins. There is more to the bankruptcy process than just completing paperwork, and you don’t know what you don’t know, so it would be close to impossible to anticipate all the potential issues related to your situation.
Attorneys gain valuable experience – especially after several hundred filings – by: a) repeatedly handling particular circumstances (or unexpected ones); b) understanding their clients’ goals, assets, and businesses; c) knowing how judges and bankruptcy trustees handle situations, or local practice in general; and d) interpreting and staying on the cutting-edge of current law. These experiences are how the best bankruptcy attorneys sharpen their skills to provide their clients better advice for a successful result.
Bottomline. There are several benefits to working with an experienced attorney who specializes in bankruptcy:
- Knowledge and Expertise: An experienced attorney who specializes in a specific area of law has in-depth knowledge and expertise in that particular area. They have spent years studying, practicing, and honing their skills in that specific field. As a result, they are better equipped to handle the nuances and complexities of your case.
- Strategic Advice: An experienced attorney can provide you with strategic advice on how to approach your case. They can analyze the situation and help you make informed decisions on how to proceed. This can help you avoid making costly mistakes that could result in losing assets or possibly having your home sold by a trustee.
- Legal Network: An experienced attorney has likely built a strong network of contacts within the legal profession. This network can be invaluable when it comes to addressing various or complex legal issues.
- Greater Chance of Success: Working with an experienced attorney who specializes in your particular legal matter can increase your chances of success. They know the law, the judges, the bankruptcy trustees, creditors, and the opposing counsel, and can use this knowledge to your advantage.
- Peace of Mind: Finally, working with an experienced attorney who specializes in your type of case can give you peace of mind. You can trust that they will work diligently on your behalf to achieve the best possible outcome for you. This can reduce your stress and anxiety during what is often a difficult and emotional time.
At DiMarco Warshaw, our bankruptcy attorneys constantly sharpen our skills for our clients’ benefit. We’ll use these skills to determine your options and your best solution which may result in the elimination of debt or helping you stay in possession and ownership of your property.
Andy Warshaw has been practicing bankruptcy law for more than a decade and is certified by the State Bar of California as a Specialist in Bankruptcy Law. Attorney Darren DiMarco has over 20 years of experience resolving debt-related matters, especially for business owners and homeowners.
We can provide immediate assistance to help avoid foreclosure, judgment liens, wage garnishment, and other collections actions, along with eliminating the burden of stress you may be feeling from your debt. To speak to an attorney with your best interests in mind, schedule a free evaluation here https://calendly.com/dimarcowarshaw/20min or call us directly at 888-890-5474.
Get in Touch
- 1 Free Phone Consultation
- 2 Serving All of California
- 3 Options to Solve Debt Issues